Associate professor at Université Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne, Paris-Est Sup.
Electrical Engineering department at IUT Sénart-Fontainebleau (Institute of Technology), see our youtube channel.
Research at Image, Signal and Intelligent Systems lab LISSI.
News and Events
Jan., 2023 – article in Journal of Physics: Complexity, “Production process networks: a trophic analysis”, www, HAL.
July 25th, 2022 – at Netsci’22.
June 20th, 2022 – will be at FRCCS’22 (French Complex Systems Conference).
Oct 25th, 2021 – Poster at CCS Lyon.
June 25th, 2021 – Seminar at CAMS
May 27th, 2021 – At FRCCS’21 (French Complex Systems Conference).
August, 2020 – article in Journal of Complex Networks, “A network model of freight data with spatial dependence”, OUP, www, HAL.
Sept. 1st, 2019 – At CAMS CNRS-EHESS during 1 year, starting september 2019.
- 2011- : Associate professor, UPEC, IUTSF, GEII.
- 2008-2011: Postdoc researcher, applied statistics at SAMM, industrial collaboration with Snecma/Safran.
- 2003-2007: PhD at Université d’Evry, IBISC lab.
- 2002-2003: Master in Cognitive Sciences, Université Paris-Sud.
- 1999-2002: Engineering diploma, applied physics, ENSPM (now Ecole Centrale Marseille ).
Département Génie Electrique Informatique Industrielle
36-37 rue Georges Charpak
77 567 Lieusaint